If you follow me on any of my social media accounts, then you already know that I spent a couple of months in Thailand. During my stay, I was able to shop around and collectively haul makeup goodies that are no where to be found in South Korea. In this post, I will share with you some (if not all) of the places where you can find your makeup fixes and also let you know about international brands you can find in Bangkok, Thailand.
If you are interested, you may click the video below to watch the products I purchased during my makeup shopping spree.
Sephora is probably the highlight of my makeup shopping spree as it houses a lot of high-end products that are not easily available in Korea and of course what makeup lover doesn't enjoy a trip to the black and white stripes makeup candy land?
- Makeup Brands Available: Urban Decay, Nars, Makeup Forever, Marc Jacobs, Dior, Benefit, The Balm, Nyx, Estee Lauder, Tarte, Stila, Sephora, Lancome, Clinique, Too Faced
- Sephora Central Embassy (2nd Fl.)
- Sephora Central World (2nd Fl.)
- Sephora Siam Center (G/F)
- Sephora Mega Bangna
WATSONS AND BOOTS
Western and European drugstore brands are also widely available in pharmaceutical places like Watsons and Boots. These places are worth hunting for hot deals like buy 1 take 1 and up to 50% discount of drugstore products.
- Makeup Brands Available: Revlon, Maybelline, Loreal, Zaa, In-2-It, Sleek, Catrice, Physicians Formula, Wet n Wild, Essence, N 7 and Soap & Glory (exclusive at Boots)
- Both Watsons and Boots can be found almost anywhere. The largest Watsons branch I found is in Siam Square, across from Sephora Siam. Boots is also located a few blocks away.
Beautrium is a store that carries Western, Korean, European, and Japanese drugstore products. They also have selected high-end products. They normally have sales and I found that their products are mostly cheaper than the products found in other places. For instance, I was able to grab Real Techniques Sculpting Brush Set for half the price in other stores. This definitely is a place to check out!
- Makeup Brands Available: Loreal, Maybelline, Wet n Wild, Essence, Cosluxe, Catrice, LA Splash, LA Girls, City Colors, Lime Crime, Elf (huge selection), Etude House, Nature Republic, Holika Holika, Cathy Dolls, Life Ford, Real Techiques, Zaa, In-2-It, Nars, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Passion Ville
- Beautrium Siam Square (Digital Gateway G/F)
- Beautrium Flagship Store Ratchathewi (Watergate Pavillion 4th Fl.)
This store carries hidden gems of popular western makeup products that are commonly raved about by fellow YouTube beauty bloggers and beauty gurus. There are a lot of popular products I found here that are not available in other stores such as Ben Nye banana powder (Kim Kardashian's setting powder), Hourglass ambient palette, and The Balm's Mary Lumanizer. This place is worth checking out if you are looking for best selling products that are not commonly found anywhere else.
- Makeup Brands Available: Maybelline, Ben Nye, The Balm, Real Techniques, Rimmel, NYC, Laura Mercier, Hourglass, Nars, Estee Lauder, Urban Decay
- Vira Villa Terminal 21 (Location 3120, 3rd Fl.)
EVE AND BOY
This is a one-stop beauty store to find all you need from head to toes. It carries both drugstore and high-end brands from all over the world. This is the biggest cosmetics store I have visited in Thailand. I do have to warn you that this place could get really crowded and packed since it's quite popular among locals. If you do not mind the crowd, you should absolutely check this place out.
- Brands Available: Revlon, Loreal, Maybelline, Makeup Revolution, Zaa, In-2-It, LA Girl, LA Splash, Essence (largest selection), OPI, China Glaze, Wet n Wild, Jordana, Physicians Formula, City Colors, Etude House, Can Make, Majolica Majorca, Passion Ville, Nars, Laura Mercier, Clinique, Too Faced, Anna Sui, SK-II, Real Techniques, Eco Tools, other local brands
- Eve and Boy Siam (Siam Square 1 Alley)
This store carries similar products as Beautrium but the prices are not as budget friendly as the latter. However, this cosmetic store chain is more widely spread over Thailand and can be conveniently found in big malls. This is the only makeup store I visited that carries authentic Sigma brushes and Sigma makeup.
- Makeup Brands Available: Lime Crime, Cosluxe, Wet n Wild, Sigma, Elf, Passion Ville, Prestige, Mynx Lashes
- Lashes The Scene (Town in town G/F)
- Lashes Silom (Silom Complex G/F)
- Lashes Major Cineplex (Major Ratchayothin 2nd Fl.)
- Lashes The Sense (Pinklao G/F)
- Lashes Siam Square (Siam Square Soi 5)
- Lashes Pattaya (Central Festival G/F)
Did you know that Nyx has a stand-alone store in Thailand? I was totally surprised and excited to see that they do have their own store that carries wide variety of affordable, high quality makeup that are not even found in Sephora Nyx shelf. The store looks very professional and it somehow reminded me of MAC counters. Just like MAC, the makeup artist/sells clerk also offers free touch ups or makeover.
- Makeup Available: They carry almost all NYX makeup products available in the western market with the exception of the latest releases like the NYX contour palette.